Saturday 16 March 2013

Skin Fair!!

omg, so I had the privilege of being able to wander around the Skin Fair prior to it opening up to the public, which is a god-send, since I have an ancient computer that just cannot handle even one tiny teeny bit of lag! One of my favourite skins from the Skin Fair is Adam & Eve's Isabella skin. Now it has been a while since I last tried an Adam & Eve release, and for that I am truelly sorry, because they really do gorgeous skins! Their skin tone T2 is just perfect for me, as a British girl who rarely sees the sun! lol Anyway, here is Isabella.




Isn't she adorable??? I love everything about her, her lips are succulent and pout, and her nose is just so cute! Isabella comes in five different tones, in each tone comes a variety of make-ups, cleavage enhancers and dehancers, freckles, dimples, nails, and even a red brow option!! Definately go check out Adam & Eve's stall at Skin Fair while you can.

It's been a while since I bought anything new for Trini, but I just could not resist this adorable skirt and blouse from u.f.o, available at Collabor88 now. I matched it with maxi gossamers' necklace, also available at Collabor88, and new Clawtooth hair from the Arcade Gacha.

Info:
Skin: Adam & Eve ~ Isabella ~ T2: Gloss, (L$949 per skin at the Skin Fair),
Hair: Clawtooth ~ Surfer Rosa (L$75 a go at The Arcade Gacha event),
Eyes: Ikon ~ Machine,
Hair accessory: Glam Affair (L$88 at Collabor88 March),
Blouse: u.f.o ~ lace ruffle collar blouse (L$188 at Collabor88),
Skirt: u.f.o ~ burst into bloom skirt (L$188 at Collabor88),
Necklace: maxi gossamer ~ keshi pearl heart (L$288 at Collabor88 - texture change!),
Pose 1: pda ~ Where Eagles Dare (store closed),
Pose 2: Le Poppycock ~ Offhand.

Here's to a new you!

Trini xx

No comments:

Post a Comment